Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's been a long rough summer.




I can't believe in one and half days my children will be heading off to school. I never spend a minute feeling I haven't spent enough time with them and that this is a sad time. Instead, I feel I've probably spent too much time with them. I also feel they've spent too much with each other. As the school year quickly approaches I can wait to send them on their way.

This is not my first blog. I've been doing it for a couple years on a different server. Unfortunately, I find the other blog to be very "mean" spirited and I hope the tone of Only Dead Fish Go with the Flow is a bit brighter.

Kids in school a bit more time to meself, better attitude, better writing. One can only hope for the best.

Kid

1 comment:

Heather Leigh said...

Well with a blog title that contains the word "dead" in it, of course this will be a brighter blog experience for you! Um, and why did my blog not make the cut in your blog links section? Is it because I haven't posted in over 2 weeks?!! Well I just added 3 new entries in one day!!thelifeofheatherleigh - admittedly not nearly as creative a title as yours!! :-P