Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Anchor Returns

Holy Crap! I have been casted again and it is all my fault.

The Achilles has not healed at all, in fact personally I believe it's worse. All of this is because I stopped wearing my CAM walker, the hideous thing. But I must remember that during the initial casting nothing good happened . . . why you ask? Well, because I never sat the hell down. I could opt for surgery which will mean crutches for 9 nine weeks and probably a CAM Walker for a couple months, or I can try to actually not do anything and hopefully heal. Dr. Benenati say he had one woman who did it without surgery and it took a year. A year! Holy Super Crap! After much "himming and hawing" we decided to attempt the cast again and I have to stop doing stuff. I really like doing stuff though. I came home from the appointment today with my lovely cast and sat down on the couch to read and instantly fell asleep. That's what happens if I don't do stuff I sleep. Because normally if I'm not doing something I'm sleeping. If you remember a previous blog you'll know why this causes me great personal anguish.

That's my dilemma.

1 comment:

Heather Leigh said...

Big Bummer...Keep your chin up...and your a$$ on the couch!